Nexigo N60 Webcam – 2021 [Upgraded] 1080P Webcam with Microphone & Privacy Cover, NexiGo N60 USB FHD Web Camera, Plug and Play, Noise Reduction, Laptop Computer Webcam for Zoom YouTube Skype FaceTime Video Calling.
Nexigo N60 Webcam
1080P Complete HD
Experience video clip phone telephone calls that are the next best point to existing personally. The advanced technology in the NexiGo Webcam provides clear video clip and sound in practically any environment and low-light problems. With 1080p resolution, H.264 video clip compression, and a vast 110-degree field of vision, it offers superior video clip conferencing abilities.
Other Webcam Nexigo: NexiGo 1080P 60FPS Webcam
The 110° extremely wide-angle lens in the NexiGo PC Webcam shows much more of your scene than a typical video cam; when revealed on a 16:9 widescreen display, you can truly obtain one of the most from your pictures. This makes it perfect for seminars, streaming, discussions, or another task you might want a webcam for.
Connect and Play
Designed with the standard UVC/UVA procedure USB connector to be used with nearly any device with a USB port. No need to downloads other drivers or software; connect and play!
- 1080P Complete HD Webcam
- The NexiGo PC Webcam can provide you with excellent video clip quality with live streaming and record up to 1080p at 30 frameworks each second.
- Connect and Play.
Great for webinars, video clip conferencing, live streaming, and so on. The integrated Noise-canceling microphone decreases ambient sound to improve the sound quality of your video clip. Also, in loud environments, you can catch the sounds you want.
360 Level Flexible Turning
With the NexiGo webcam, you do not need to transform your laptop computer to record what you want; transform your webcam. With an integrated 360° turning both right and left, you can easily move the video cam to any angle you need.
Easy to Set Up Webcam Personal privacy Cover
- Clean your device video cam surface
- Remove the back tape
- Stick the webcam cover over the video cam
- Push securely and hold for secs
- Max Video clip Resolution: 1920×1080/30fps
- Sensing unit:1/3” 2.0-megapixel CMOS picture sensing unit
- Video clip Setting: JPEG/H.264/H.265
- Area of view=110 level
- USB user interface: 2.0 user interface
- Sound: Integrated mic
Nexigo N60 Webcam Detail
- 1080P Complete HD Webcam – Powered by the 1080p Complete HD 2 Megapixel CMOS. The NexiGo PC Webcam can provide you with excellent video clip quality with live streaming and record up to 1080p at 30 frameworks each second. A focal size 3.6mm glass lens provides a sharper picture. It’s a great choice for callings, streaming, video clip conferencing, and recordings.
- Plug and Play – No additional driver or software required. You connect the USB right to your computer system, and it is ready to go! NO extra configuration is needed, which works with most live streaming and tape-taping software.
- Privacy Cover for Security – The personal privacy cover for the NexiGo PC Webcam covers the lens when it’s not being used, which prevents internet cyberpunks from snooping on you. It also helps to protect the lens from dust and particles to ensure your video clip remains clear for the life of the video cam.
- Built-in Microphone & Sound Cancelling – Built-in double electronic stereo microphone with auto sound termination and superior stereo sound for clear and all-natural sound recordings. Also, in loud environments, you can catch the sounds you want. Great for webinars, video clip conferencing, live streaming, and so on.
- Widely Suitable & Multi-Application – The NexiGo webcam works with Skype, YouTube, Twitter and Google, Xbox One, OBS, Mixer, Zoom, Hangouts, FaceTime, Twitter, Twitch, WhatsApp, Yahoo, MSN, Android, IPTV, and more. It’s also appropriate for MAC OS X 10.7 and greater/ Home windows 7, 8, &10/ Android 4.0 or greater/ and more.
Nexigo N60 Webcam Review, FREE Software Download - 2021 [Upgraded] 1080P Webcam with Microphone & Privacy Cover, NexiGo N60 USB
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Application Category: Drivers