Epson Stylus Photo R260 – The Epson Stylus Photo R260 picture printer provides Extremely Hi-Definition pictures and documents–at really amazing rates. Publish pictures such as those you’ve come to anticipate from the lab–only better. With this effective printer, it could not be easier.
Epson Stylus Photo R260
Epson Stylus Photo R260 Review
Accuracy, 6-color publishing, and Claria Hi-Definition Ink provide the supreme mix of picture quality and durability. Display spectacular, indeterminate pictures that are smudge, scratch, sprinkle and discolor immune.
The Epson Stylus Picture R260 also corrects the color and illumination in pictures immediately for simply amazing results–it’s such as having a laboratory specialist actually right inside your printer. Most importantly, the Epson R260 races through every project, publishing text up to 30 ppm, plus indeterminate color pictures in as fast as 13 seconds¹. And, you can publish your favorite pictures instantly, right from your PictBridge-enabled electronic video cam or smartphone.
Other Printer: Epson SureColor F570
With this flexible printer, you can also customize CDs/DVDs using your own pictures and text. Publish straight into inkjet CDs and DVDs for professional-looking outcomes with no untidy tags.
The Epson Stylus Picture R260 gives you superior picture quality, versatility, and efficiency right in your home. Obtain Extremely Hi-Definition prints with amazing splendor, deepness, and clearness. It is all feasible with Epson, the frustrating brand name of choice amongst professional digital photographers.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely Hi-Definition prints professional degree prints at amazing rates
- Indeterminate 4×6 pictures published in as fast as 13 secs and better compared to laboratory quality in as fast as 30 secs (default)
- Claria Hi-Definition Ink for the supreme in picture quality and durability (smudge, scratch, sprinkle, and discolor immune for up to 200 years)
- Red-eye decrease
- Direct publishing into inkjet CDs and DVDs–no untidy tags
- Direct picture publishing from PictBridge suitable electronic video cams and phones
- Up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi and 6-color ink for the finest information
- DX5 technology creates 5 microscopically small ink droplet dimensions, some as small as 1.5
- Picoliters, for the best gradations and grain-free pictures.
- Borderfree pictures in popular dimensions
- BorderFree® pictures in popular dimensions (4×6, 5×7, 8×10, and 8.5×11) on matte and shiny paper
- Various other paper kinds, dimensions, and surface areas are available to please your publishing needs.